Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ratmen

Well, here are some pictures of the Ratmen and Beastmen.  It turns out I have one finished rat "horde", one rat horde in progress, and one Haedusman behemoth unit done.


The Finished Ratman Unit.

Rat-polean!
The Haedusmen.  They look alot better when seen from further away by the naked eye.

The In progress Unit.  I am puzzled by the Cross.  Are they meant to by a Contingent on the crusades?


I also plan on adding some artillery, possibly some of the Pendraken Desert Rat MG Teams to use the crewmen as the crew of a Ballista.  I also plan on getting some Irregular minatures rat and goatmen to mix in with the units I already have and make a new unit.  Also, with that Irregular order, if it occurs, I plan on getting some of the 6mm ratmen, then using them as hordes, by using strips of them in rows, painted white as mousemen.

An interesting thing happened it my latest Moderated Game.  In this one, called CNG: Roaring Forward, which began in 1919 after the First World War, I played a Zoroastrian Persian Monarchy.  In the interwar, it became nationalistic, and while I was gone fought a war against Afghanistan.  When the Second World War broke out, I was invaded by the Communists of Bharat (India) by way of Afghanistan.  We eventually lost the war, and the emperor, now of the Irano-Indic Empire, fled to Russia (The Holy Russian Empire, a Salvationist [super-fascist] empire).  But then, I returned and used Hungaro-Romanian and Rhomanion (Byzantine) troops to liberate my country in 1951.  Then, I asked for some investment to help my economy.  These are the two replys I got.
To: Iranian Empire
From: Colombia
We'd be happy to help you in this regard. Hell, we'll even throw in a good discount - if you'd open up and relax some regulations on oil and mineral extraction for Colombian companies?
and
  To: Iran
From: The Holy Roman Empire

We would also like to invest in your nations oil industry, if possible. We also offer you a discount on Italian heavy industrial products such as mining or agricultural equipment.
A perfect set of offers!  I can have HRE oil investment, and get cheap mining equiptment to assist in mining for Colombian companys!

Questions and Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment